ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor

Hooked

Definitely hooked on your stuff, it's all great! I love the beats and bass, simply amazing!

SWITCHBLADE SWITCHBLADE

Awesome!

I loved the introduction to the song very much, I found it to be very unique and I think that overall the song has a very nice feel to it!

Absolutely terrific!

The Origin - DnB The Origin - DnB

Nice!

I liked how your song blended a very relaxed feel and a fast paced energetic feel into one. The filters on the drums added quite a bit and made it more interesting. One thing would be to add a bit more variation into the piece, but that's just my personal opinion.
Very nice job on the song!

ChrisisD responds:

Yeah, variation... I tried to keep it simple and concentrate on the beat. Indeed it's rather simple. Thanks for the review!

Boomstick Boomstick

Well done

Very well made piece of music you have here, I enjoyed every minute of it!

Revitalized (Demo) Revitalized (Demo)

Stunning

Very nice use of synthesizers, buildups, and even some effects! Very impressive, and it sounds great. Much better than anything I've done, so I apologize for not being able to give you anything constructive to work off of.

ThunderHorseL responds:

No problem, I always like straight-forward reviews, anyway. :p

Commence Battle Commence Battle

Pretty Cool!

Very nice job on the track! I found that I enjoyed the final portion of the song with the quick synth the best.
One thing I'd like to say however, is that you should look for a better crash cymbal sound, the one used was really bad in my opinion.

zhengman777 responds:

Thanks! The synth was actually an afterthought, since the ending sounded empty without it. I'm glad it worked out.

Ah, is it? I don't have a good ear when dealing with drum kits. But yeah, I'll try some other crash cymbals out.

EDIT: I switched them. A little less obnoxious, no?

Loungestep Loungestep

Pretty Good

The intro was different and neat, however the body and the rest of the song lacked a lot of 'filling'. Maybe use another synthesizer or bass of some sort. Overall, great job on the song.

random thingy lol random thingy lol

Good!

I actually wasn't expecting something like this when I read the title of your song was 'random thingy lol'. I liked the bass part and your main synthesizer was neat. Good work with the song.

bikekid2222 responds:

well im not very creative when it comes to song titles haha
thanks

Hard Rock Cafe Hard Rock Cafe

So Much Potential..

The song had so much potential, it could have been a lot better. The guitar part was good and catchy, great composing on your part, however repeating it for three minutes and forty six seconds strait is just plain boring. Add another guitar, put in some bass.

The song needs to build up, and the addition of more instruments will help that considerably.

buddhaboy7 responds:

Yeah i totally get what you mean, thanks for the advice!

Autum's Winter Autum's Winter

Could use a few touches.

It was a nice song, however I found it to be far too repetitive on the piano and the percussion/drum part. Try to mix things up, change the main piano part around a bit and tweak a new drum part to fit it.

It seemed a bit shallow as well, there wasn't really much behind the piano, adding different synths or an underlying piano part would add so much more to the song.

KuroTheFox responds:

Yeah I kinda thought the same way, I'll change it up a bit